Thursday, January 12, 2012

New Year, Big Changes

It's a new year and most people make a resolution only to 'forget' it a few weeks later. Most strive to get thin, quit smoking, become a better person in some aspect...and while, yes, I would love to better myself, I am more dedicated to my goal this year. My big goal involves my photography, more specifically my underwater work. I am making a commitment to try to get something published in print this year. I think I can accomplish this goal.

I feel very blessed for everything that has happened lately. I keep wanting to pinch myself to make sure I'm not dreaming.  This area seems to be a networking mecca in some aspects. Thankfully I dive often and I'm pretty sociable. This has allowed me to meet some pretty interesting and inspirational individuals. I've been extended two very promising opportunities in the past few months that could easily help me reach my goals. I'm excited to see how these things progress and I will be posting as things develop.

In the meantime I'll keep diving and shooting. Here's one of my recent favorites. I had this printed and sold some prints (also a first other than to my portrait clients). :) The image is of the river at the end of the spring run in Ginnie Springs (a place I frequent on dives lately).


No comments:

Post a Comment